300GDS 463 FOR SALE

1 reply [Last post]
nik w
nik w's picture

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen,sorry to post on here but the classified ad section doesn't seem to be operational.

After many years of buying & selling 'G's,many of them to members & contributors on these forums I have decided to retire from the motor trade to pursue my other main business.I am upset to do this as many of you have become friends.

My final G in stock is a 1993 300GDS,I have decided to mention on here as I feel it would make a good way into somebodies first G.

Rare 3 Door SWB 300GDS 1993 Finished in Almandine red/charcoal cloth trim,sunroof,wide alloys,recent bluetooth equipped CD player & alarm fitted.Very good condition,in the same family ownership until 1 year ago 1 owner since.Service book containing approx 40 stamps! Just MOT'd & new glow plugs fitted.Great way into 463 G wagen ownership 

For more detailed info/pictures etc please don't hesitate to contact me,pricewise I will make it attractive.

Thanks,

Nik Wheelhouse 07721 422375

hus55
hus55's picture
GWOA Groups: Members
Re: 300GDS 463 FOR SALE

sorry to hear this nik. you will be greatly missed for sure....

what is yor main other line of business btw..?? honest people are hard to come by. your services may still be needed.

i am in the process of selling one of my G's and could possibly be interested in this one. need to recheck cyprus customs.

rgds hus

[hus55@hotmail.co.uk . if you could post me pics and the asking price i would be grateful]